This is a General Disclaimer for your information.
- The information you see on ValueCliff are based on personal views and suggestions.
- I hope you find these articles on our blog helpful, also please note that these are intended for the informational and educational purpose only.
- All information presented on the blog is based on thorough research and analysis.
- In spite of all these, I am not a certified financial adviser. The members and writers of the blog hold no responsibility for your decisions upon the information shared through the blog, though we care for you.
- Nothing on this blog should be considered a solicitation to buy, or an offer to sell any investments in any country or jurisdiction where the offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the securities law of such country or jurisdiction. This applies to all financial products discussed in this blog.
- Do consider that all the investments discussed here are subjective to political or economic risk.
- Please make sure to do your own research or better consult a qualified financial adviser before taking any serious decisions.
- Occasionally I may accept quality third-party guest posts and articles from other bloggers and fellow finance and investment professional which I believe may serve your best interest.
Things may change over time (Numbers, facts, economic conditions). We try our best to make the blog relevant and keep you informed.
- There are many cost factors involved in running a blog like hosting, design and development, and various day to day expenses.
- So at ValueCliff, you may sometimes come across affiliate endorsements. If you intended to click on a link and buy something, we might receive a percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
- We may have financial relationships with some of the companies mentioned in this blog. This may include receiving access to free products for product and service reviews and giveaways, as well as receiving affiliate compensation for products mentioned on this blog.
- We only write about or promote products that we believe in and add value for our readers. We promise not to tell you about dumb stuff, which add no value.
Our integrity is much more important than making a quick buck, so we always seek to have your best interest in mind first and foremost no matter how much someone is willing to pay us to do so.
We have full control over updating this information without any intimation.
I thank you for supporting our blog.